Kitchen Design Consultant
Palmerston North Central, Manawatu
Amorini NZ is a leading joinery components wholesale, added value distribution business, servicing the greater cabinet and joinery sector of the New Zealand building industry. We are a fast growing business, now seeking a Kitchen Design Consultant and Training Specialist to work with Operations manager to develop sales initiatives and grow our market share.
This is a pivotal kitchen design and training specialist position. Process driven, with excellent communication skills, you will have a passion and flair for design and closing the sale.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Have 2+ years in kitchen design and sales.
- Proven Experience with CAD design package, preferably Winner
- Ability to communicate and ascertain requirements from customers
- Must be able to read and work from drawings and plans.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
- Technical knowledge and drawing skills to take your sales to the production level
- Provide ongoing sales and product training to our existing client base.
- Proven experience in the building/joinery industry.
- Architectural / Design / Joinery experience within kitchens, wardrobes, bathroom industry.
- Must have excellent overall computer skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing effective kitchen and bathroom layouts that meet customer needs using our WINNER design software
- Designing workable kitchens and bathrooms ensuring full specification provided to customer
- Plan and maintain regular customer liaison including timely prepared quotations
- Liaise with customer regarding the installation/progress dates
- Providing Face to face and over the phone training to customers.
- Providing our customers with excellent product advice plus handy tips for them to walk away with
Applicants for this position should have at least NZ residency
No third parties or agencies please.